Thursday, March 17, 2016

Join us in sharing the Celebration of Micato Safaris 50th Anniversary

A few days ago, as I opened the front door of my house, I expected the egrets pecking at the lawn to run away.  They had no idea that I was on my way to feed them some --I must admit--old walnuts.  Guess what?  After consuming the first handful that I threw on the grass, they flocked toward me.  I threw another handful; they came even closer.  I used up all that I had, went back into the house and continued to watch them from a window.  Egrets are omni-present in Florida but I had never been so close to so many of them as I was that morning.

Reflecting on that moment I can just imagine the pleasure Micato Safaris is experiencing as they celebrate their 50th anniversary this year.  As they say, "fifty glorious years exploring with friends."  Travel + Leisure Magazine has named Micato the #1 World's Best Safari Outfitter a record nine times and says that, "The Pintos treat their guests like well-loved, out-of-town relatives."

Micato Safaris
Photo taken while on a Micato Safari
My egret encounter can't compare to the Pinto Family and their guests communing for 50 years with elephants, rhinoceroses, hippos, antelopes, zebras, giraffes, lions, watching them as they go about their business, and hear them in their native habitat.  The Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, Maasai Mara...dreams can and do come true when you travel with Micato on one of their "Bespoke Safaris".

They have created these for first-timers, connoisseurs, college buddies, friends-since-kindergarten, families, and for parties of one.  They will surpass your dreams and --as a safari so often does --ignite the urge to return...just as I can't wait to, again, see my lawn filled with egrets.  This time I promise to have some fresh, roasted nuts for them!

Contact us to receive the new Micato Brochure filled with spectacular pictures, witty and informative text and a wealth of information about a safari you won't want to miss.

Hot air balloon ride in Africa
Watch this video to learn more about Micato


No comments:

Post a Comment